i sense...

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
TrendWhore
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

i sense...

Post by TrendWhore »

...a disturbance in the forum.

might be time to lay this forum down, before it just fizzles out and becomes another fantastic four hang out.
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Schnapple wrote: Well like I said just warn me before you take down the Bleemcast forums. I'd like to give everyone a few days warning (assuming anyone else still cares).
I care, the Bleemcast forums were the first ones that I modded at this site.

You'll get 7 days notice before the Bleemcast forums are closed. It looks like my "it won't make it to the new year" statement was wrong. ;)
It's got a lot of time left...
TrendWhore
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by TrendWhore »

just let it go out with a little bit of a bang left in it, not a fizzle
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

Probably a bit too late for that, it's been in fizzle mode for awhile now.

It probably should have been merged into the main forum a month ago, but other people want to wait for an official announcement from Rand before closing it, although both Schnapple & myself feel that might ever happen. I don't think letting it hang around for a bit longer will do much harm though.
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

It is just too bad though (fizzle mode). Perhaps if let's say the source was not necessarily free but perhaps "licensed out" for the homebrew scene, then perhaps there would be a reinjection of life within this forum. As it stands, I really do not see the use of this forum. Perhaps just a Bleem! faq on the side bar like DC vs. PS2 would do the trick. It appears that the only new posts are really nothing more than old posts that are asked by new members and questions as the whereabouts of Smackdown.