Anyone want a Tekken 3 Bleemcast?

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
zipo_prime
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anyone want a Tekken 3 Bleemcast?

Post by zipo_prime »

I am selling mine. It is brand new, still shrink wrapped. My Dreamcast died before I recieved mine copy in the mail (Lets not go inito how long it took me to get the disk...lets just say mine was one of th preorders that Bleem lost.) Anyways, if you are intersted, just post here.

Oh, I am selling the disk for $18 shipped.
zipo_prime
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by zipo_prime »

oops, thats $15 shipped, not $18
biohazard
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

dc died?

Post by biohazard »

Your DC died? You should buy a new one. They're only $50 now. Think about it. You can get either a new DC, or you can buy a brand new PS2/GC/X-box game.
discostu55555
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by discostu55555 »

a local gameshop just started selling b!dc discs....for $24 a piece (yes, thats 24USD)...i mean, its nice theyre selling them now, but its a little late, and thats more money than it costs to buy the games that are being bleemed with it...
TheDumbAss
QuakeDev Mod
QuakeDev Mod

Post by TheDumbAss »

Ack... guess I'm glad I told the manager at EB about bleems closeing until after I bout my TK3 and MGS packs. He could have been like..

"Really? Thank you sir... It'll be $18 each now instead of $18 for both. Act now and I'll throw in a recept and a handy carry bag at no extra cost!" lol

Seriously though... if EB has bumped their price up then my cousins arent getting all the Bleemcast for Xmas like I'd been planning for the last couple months. Planned on getting a copy of the MGS pack for a couple friends too. Aww well.

I'll probibly go check the local EB next weekend.