|Latest Version||1.1 (Unofficial)|
|Downloads|| Plain Files|
DiscJuggler (w\ Homebrew)
|Release Date||December 9, 2008|
|Author|| Scherzo; 1.1 by|
|Systems Emulated||NES, Famicom|
|Best Available Emulator
For this system(s)?
NesterDC SE is an highly polish and updated version of NesterDC 7.1, an already splendid NES emulator, under development by Scherzo.
- Greatly Improved Compatibility (VS ROMs correctly supported)
- An NSF player
- Controller buttons can be remapped
- Stereo separation of each NES sound channel
- Full screen stretched and pixel-for-pixel video modes
- Game-Genie implementation
- Multiple save state slots (with the first slot being backwards compatible)
- Supports Zipped ROMs
- CD Builder grabs Manual & Cartridge, Game-Genie and more from master list
- Various game related images by which you can use to browse the ROM library
- Favorite Game list
- Ability to enter your own personal notes about a game and save these notes on your VMU
If using the NesterDC SE CD Builder for version 1.0, replace the default URL with one of the following mirrors.