Darc got scared I guess

Trashed threads end up in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Nologic

Darc got scared I guess

Post by Nologic »

Maddog has 400 IIRC…whatever the hell that means…I’m guessing DC games…if that’s fact why are the jap\euro dumps going so slow? Oh wait we are talking about Maddog…three weeks and only 15 disc’s checked…

Hmm sounds like ack is where I’m at give or take..haven’t done a count.

Yes, yes I know all about the forum not being the only place stuff is submitted…then again I haven’t seen whats going on in the hidden forum for some time…so really wouldn’t matter.

Hmm you lied.

Hmm normally its people that make threats, or take some sort of action that compels fear…removing my own data…really doesn’t strike me as a threat…nor something to cause fear. Also lets not forget that it was several weeks after the purging of my data that you did this…during that time I did nothing to warrant fear. Textual messages showing my dissatisfaction of you..hardly is something to cause fear.

Well lets see…you had him remove my uploader status, you constantly whined to him about me speaking my mind about how you treated others, and the fact that others would have to wait far longer than other
wise required do to the repercussions of your actions.

I can’t follow standards…this is news to me. Again you are trying to steer the argument into something other than what it is…by trying to state something that didn’t happen. Lying again as clearly shown by my data being used in the tosec dats.

Dude stop sucking tosec’s cock…your lips got to be chapped by now.

Well then I guess I’m glad I missed all the gay sex then.

Hmm didn’t work for az_bont’s few bad dumps I guess?

0 to 184 and how much of that is with my data?

You know I’m still puzzled by this big man bs you keep going on about…you wrote one batch script to grab some simple data…that more than likely you stole from someone else. Me I wrote scripts that automated stuff for a lot of users to aid them in dumping quickly & successfully with no error. I shipped off my bba so that others could dump…franky these actions would give the common appearance that

I’m trying to get the collection done…not propel myself into the lime light.

So your full of shit again…trying to steer the argument into bogus discussions.