Dumping Naomi PICs

This forum is for the discussion of dumping games. Get help with your dumping here.

Moderator: Moderators

AvS

Post by AvS »

GGXX Slash will be soon fully redumped, verified, and finally added to the official Naomi MAME set by TheGuru.
Of course, huge thanks & respect to the generous donor.
Hellfromabove

Post by Hellfromabove »

AvS wrote:GGXX Slash will be soon fully redumped, verified, and finally added to the official Naomi MAME set by TheGuru.
Of course, huge thanks & respect to the generous donor.
Donater was hotaru. He stated that he sent in the board a couple posts back.

Update: I have received all my boards except 4 of them. I will have news on the AC tomorrow afternoon/ night.

-Tha Hindu
________
Plymouth reliant
Last edited by Hellfromabove on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellfromabove

Post by Hellfromabove »

I just picked up GGAC for around $330 shipped. I'm pretty sure that's a good price hehe. Thanks guys.

-Tha Hindu
________
Lolol
Last edited by Hellfromabove on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shin

Post by Shin »

Wow Hellfromabove, for only $330? That's a bit of a steal but that would be understandable since the board is about 2 years old. Think you can get Actress Again for that much? (highly doubt it tho, it came out just in September)
Hellfromabove

Post by Hellfromabove »

It's been quite some time since my last login. I come with an update, all the games have come in. Here is my collection so far:

Image Image Image
Image Image

Here we got:

- Border Down GD-Rom
- Chaos Field GD-Rom
- Mobile Suit Gundam vs. Zeon Cart
- Puyo Puyo Fever
- Virtua Striker 4 GD-Rom (Triforce)
- Virtua Tennis GD-Rom
- WWF Royal Rumble Cart
- World Series '99 Cart
- Guilty Gear Accent Core GD-Rom

I needed to use the AC for an upcoming tourney then I was going to be sending all of this to my friend for dumping.

-Tha Hindu
________
Lamborghini alar
hamish909

wow

Post by hamish909 »

That stuff is amazing! Thanks for showing! This must have costed a lot but is well worth keeping.

What's the status on getting GGAC dumped? Was it not sent to 'The Guru'?
mapu

Post by mapu »

It seems to be able to dump it with PC.
NAOMI PIC ParallelPort Rip: http://f17.aaa.livedoor.jp/~takotako/index.php#npicrip