Any known....

This forum is for discussing Dumpcast or the TOSEC project itself. Post suggestions or ask questions about the project or the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

atreyu187

Any known....

Post by atreyu187 »

NTSC-U games that have been verified but the images not released publicly that I could dump and release? I was told Test Drive wasnt in the set but verified. Make a list here and I will dump or obtain and dump to release publicly since there is only one game I know of that needs verification. I know there are some that just have not been added yet but verified.
Maddog
is awesome
is awesome

Re: Any known....

Post by Maddog »

No, there are none of those in that set. All Test Drive games are verified and publicly available.

The only interesting things remaining (IMO) are the following:
Generator Vol 2 ->I know you are trying hard to get this verified, irvgotti has a potential matching ringcode but was never heard of again after posting that he needed to redump it
Official Dreamcast Magazine Vol 2 (Nov 99) -> two matching dumps coming from you, maybe you need to send one disc to some other dumper to get it accepted.
Hydro Thunder v1.002 -> old version (v1.020 is verified) that probably lacks the "Hot New" sticker on the cover. Known ringcode for that is *3S* T-9702NGD
Sega Dreamcast Web Browser v1.124 (v1.125 is verified). Wonder how far your obsession with browsers goes! Known ringcode is *2S* 51027 B
Shadow Man v1.001 (v1.010 is verified). Probably the most interesting one of the batch. Despite having an "earlier" version, header date is LATER.
Title SHADOWMAN
Media ID 825A
Media Config GD-ROM1/1
Regions U
Peripheral String 1FBF810
Product Number T-8106N
Version V1.001
Release Date 19991201
Title SHADOWMAN
Media ID A14A
Media Config GD-ROM1/1
Regions U
Peripheral String 1FFF810
Product Number T-8106N
Version V1.010
Release Date 19991117
Sonic Adventure v1.004 (you are already working on that AFAIK)

Oh, I still need to check ESPN NBA2Night as well, but got a matching ringcode for that so I hope there are no problems with the actual dump.
All the other unverified USA dumps are just CDDA ringcode variants and so their importance is much lower.
atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

Think I have shadow man and irvs dump is corrupt us why he never reposted. He does have the matching sonic to dump i sent him and fatman has the odcm vol.2 i already gave him my dupe. As for the browser i sent that to snarky so it can be verified. As for Hydro Thunder I just bought the hot new version so that should take care of all those games stated. Oh and I just bought three more generator vol 2 disc. USA set is going down!!
Maddog
is awesome
is awesome

Post by Maddog »

Maddog wrote: Hydro Thunder v1.002 -> old version (v1.020 is verified) that probably lacks the "Hot New" sticker on the cover. Known ringcode for that is *3S* T-9702NGD
Looks like you either wasted a few bucks on buying a "Hot New" Hydro Thunder instead of the old version OR you are going to find some new ringcode for v1.020. :wink:
atreyu187

Re: Any known.... **UPDATED 12/11/2012**

Post by atreyu187 »

Went by ring code from seller.

Generator Vol 2 -> Working on it, werejag will dump the verification disc

Official Dreamcast Magazine Vol 2 (Nov 99) -> again working on it sent verification disc to fatman01923 & werejag let's see who rips first
Hydro Thunder v1.002 ->*3S* T-9702NGD purchased just waiting on it to arrive and will dump ASAP

Sega Dreamcast Web Browser v1.124 *2S* 51027 B think we may have this as well being done if not i will be after that disc as well

Shadow Man v1.001 (v1.010 is verified). Probably the most interesting one of the batch. Despite having an "earlier" version, header date is LATER. This I am still actively seeking out.

Sonic Adventure v1.004 turns out to be another v1.005 confirmation from irv and snarky, will get a matching ring code of my dump sent out to have ripped for public use

And since we were talking about my love of Passports I have just got Urban Passport off eBay to dump and hopefully match the one submission Valisity released the hashes for but never released the data publicly

I have also got a new game for the NTSC-U set I will not be releasing for a while so the set can be "complete" for a while unless someone else has submitted San Francisco Rush 2049 NTSC-U DEMO Not for Resale disc. Here is a pic of the newly found NTSC-U variant to be added and hopefully confirmed soon like the Fur Fighters and DOA2 & Fur Fighters DEMO's that Executer and myself verified right away.

atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

Web Browser v1.124 obtained and dumping as we speak!!