Two new Dreamcast Translations on the way!!

This forum is for discussing Dumpcast or the TOSEC project itself. Post suggestions or ask questions about the project or the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

atreyu187

Two new Dreamcast Translations on the way!!

Post by atreyu187 »

PRO YAKYU TEAM DE ASOBOU! done by my buddy BurnT GDI provided by me :)

http://theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17976

Title Screen

Options Screen 1

Options Screen 2

Adjust Screen

Voice Control

And Fire Pro D Wrestling by ReviveDC, we are working on trimming CDDA tracks then a release will soon follow.

http://rdcproject.blogspot.com/2012/09/ ... e-pro.html

We are also working on 7 mansions, Twinkle Star Sprites, Napple Tale and a few others we don't want to be let known just yet. Seems most Dreamcast Japanese games are in a plain text file hidden in the same area's most of the time or just a matter of using photoshop and editing the PVR's. So expect a boom of Dreamcast translations soon. BTW we fixed DC Fishing Crew's Engrish in the Capcom Taisen Fan disc and will also be putting out a stand alone of that apart from our Capcom vs SNK Collection we made.
Maddog
is awesome
is awesome

Post by Maddog »

Very good news. If anyone does Segagaga or the Eldorado Gates, I will be veeeery happy. 8)

BTW, if you need access to .gdi files for Napple Tale or Twinkle Star Sprites for the translation, LMK. I own both these games. :wink:
atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

I do need access as I am having torubles obtaining them as I get out bid at the last moment. Roomania #204 will also be done. As for Segagaga don't count on it only yzb knows the compression algo to gain access to the files that needed to be edited and he doesn't share his info. He is the one that did the little the team has now.