|Rise of the Triad|
|Based on||RoTT for Linux|
|Best Available Port
For this game?
The source code to Rise of the Triad was released under the GNU General Public License on 20th of December 2002. On December 22, 2002, Rise of the Triad for Linux was released, and was subsequently ported using SDL for Dreamcast by Bero.
- REGISTERED/SUPERCD/SITELICENCE run from last plainfiles release. (untested)
- Disk swap support.
- Full button support - L/R trigger for strafe, up/down for look, etc.
- Better mouse support, wheel, etc.
- Fully playable with joystick .
- VMU saves, with compression.
- Sound, and music*, support.
- No network support.
- rottdc-1.0-2a - Plainfiles - 03/22/2003
- rottdc-1.0-2 - Plainfiles - 03/09/2003
- rottdc-1.0 - Plainfiles - 02/13/2002
- MIDI romdisk - Zipfile - 05/24/2003 (*required for music)
- Shareware Game Files
- Rise of the Triad: Shareware /w Deluxe Edition Levels - via Dcevolution (Ready to burn CDI image)