Developer: Christophe Thibault - Site
Last Updated: 07-21-01
MAMEDC is an attempt to port MAME to the (wonderful) Dreamcast console.
- Some games work at 100% framerate, others are slower.
- Supports the following drivers: PacMan, Arkanoid, Super Qix (bootleg), Psychic5, - Pang and Super Pang.
- More drivers work but they are untested for now.
- Basic (and buggy) sound support!
- VERY unoptimized for now
- James Surine provided working sound support!
- added Ghosts'n Goblins and Commando drivers
- now uses the TA hardware for displaying the screen so it's somewhat faster and looks way better
- zip support added but it doesn't work right so keep on using unzipped roms
- cd swapping code should be fixed (thanks to James Surine)
- James also fixed a small bug in the sound code
- zip support fixed! put all your zipped roms in the /roms/ folder
- looks like some roms HAVE to be zipped otherwise they won't work
- added bubble bobble, bombjack & contra drivers!
- second controller support
- added double dragon, double dragon 2, mspacman, galaga, 88 games, ikari warriors, gauntlet, gauntlet 2, 1941, ghouls'n ghosts (buggy), final fight (buggy) and strider (buggy) drivers
- added gamelist scroll as the game list is getting huge :)
- the auto frameskip sucked so it's now manual
- more improvements in the graphic code. some drivers (like pang, contra and commando) are noticably faster
- added progress indicator when loading roms
- added 3rd button (B) support on the controllers
- added antialias setting
Disk Juggler Version 0.3
Nero Version 0.3
Plain Files Version 0.3
Disk Juggler Version 0.2
Nero Version 0.2
Plain Files Version 0.2
Disk Juggler Version 0.1