|No Screenshot Available|
|Latest Version||public beta 13/09/01|
|Author|| Marc Dietrichstein|
|Based on|| Virtual VCS|
by Dan Boris
|Systems Emulated||Atari 2600 VCS|
|Best Available Emulator|
For this system(s)?
| No. We recommend|
(D)cs2600 was one of the first emulators ported to the Sega Dreamcast. It is now discontinued, and Stella DC is now the better of the two Atari 2600 VCS emulators available.
- Keypad emulation doesn't work right
- [d]cs hangs up/reboots when a unsupported game is started
- Rom Selection Screen gets messed up after playing a few games
Graphical User Interface - Controls
- Press UP/DOWN to choose a menu item and A to activate it.
- Press B to leave a menu.
Rom Selection Screen
- Press A to start a game.
- Press X to see which Bank Switching Scheme will be used if the Bank Switching *Scheme option is set to "auto".
- Press L+R+START to leave a game.
- Press Left or Right to move a page forward/backward
- Press L or R to move a 5 pages forward/backward
- X - Toggle BW/Color Mode
- L - Reset
- R - Select
- START+A - P0 Pro
- START+B - P1 Pro
- START+X - P0 Amateur
- START+Y - P1 Amateur
- A - FIRE
- Digital Pad - Move
- A - FIRE
- Analogue Stick - Move
(a Dreamcast Keyboard is required to use the ATARI2600 Keypad)
- P0 - Keys:
- P1 - Keys: